Fall Risk Reduction Assistance From A Highly Trained Home Health Aide in Madison, CT
Comfort Keepers offers the latest in balance care & fall risk reduction techniques and a skilled home health aide as part of our complete in-home care program for seniors
If you want your elderly loved on to remain fit and active, one of the best things you can do for them is to find ways to prevent them from falling. Falls account for a large percentage of injuries in seniors each year. At Comfort Keepers of Madison, CT we have developed a balance care and fall risk reduction program that when applied by our home health aide can help add many years to your loved one's ability to remain living independently at home.
Among the many obstacles that crop up likely to prevent an elderly person from being able to remain living independently at home are previous falls, problems with balance, and the fear of falls in the future. We are delighted to be one of the first senior care providers in the nation to offer a balance care and fall risk reduction program as part of our senior care program.
As part of this program, we work with you to assess any risks around the house so that they can be removed. Our home health aide will also work with your loved one to improve their balance. By doing this, we can help your loved one to enjoy a longer and healthier life. Our ultimate goal to ensure they can continue to enjoy living independently at home.
We Are There for Your Loved One
At Comfort Keepers, we offer a full range of services to help reduce your loved one's risk of a fall due to loss of balance or any one of many other reasons. Among the services we offer are:
- Evaluating your loved one and their home for fall risks.
- Developing a series of exercises and activities designed to improve your loved one's sense of balance and reduce their risk of falls.
- Evaluating their home for needs such as grab handles, handrails, non-slip flooring, and a new tub or shower. We can help have them installed as needed.
- Going for walks with your loved one, helping with exercises, and stretching.
- Helping maintain hydration and nutrition.
- Helping with mobility.
- Installing the PERS (Personal Emergency Response System).
- Providing 24hr emergency contact.
- Coordinate with both physical and occupational therapy
If you would like to learn more about balance care & our fall risk reduction program from a home health aide at Comfort Keepers of Madison, CT, please contact us online anytime or give us a call at (203) 493-7564. Our lines are open 24/7 to answer your questions and schedule your free in-home consultation with one of our senior advisors to discuss your loved one's needs and create a care plan.
Loving Care For Seniors in Madison, New Haven
and the Surrounding Areas
Offering a full range of companionship and personal care services to support independent senior living
at home in Madison, CT and the surrounding areas along the CT Shoreline.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE IN-HOME CONSULTATION!
A member of our staff will be in contact with you shortly.